Baby Boomer Financial Is Here To Help You
We are an experienced financial services company that is committed to provide the best service possible with a customized, effective financial restoration plan. We will be required to abide by certain time frames and as you may know each member’s situation is unique, but with your cooperation in providing all necessary information in a timely manner our goal should be met as anticipated.
We also realize that you may be worried and concerned. Most people have rarely engaged a company to correct their credit and financial standing. It is entirely normal to be apprehensive regarding the process, but the purpose of our process is to alleviate worries and concerns, therefore communication with us is paramount for this process. If you have any questions, contact us at (833)700-6835 Monday – Saturday from 08:00 am – 06:00 pm
Since each client’s case is unique, we will collect specific information regarding your particular circumstances for each item in question.
IMPROVE CREDIT SCORE
Your credit score is a key factor in determining the interest rates you pay for auto loans, mortgages, credit cards, apartment renting, and more.Baby Boomers Financial can help.
Effective, enduring credit repair requires taking appropriate action with your creditors rather than simply creating ineffective disputes for credit bureaus.
PLAN & SCHEDULE
We help you obtain your credit reports from the three major credit bureaus or you can provide us with a copy if you already have one. Then we will create a plan specific for your needs.
REMOVING NEGATIVE CLAIMS
From late payments to charge-offs to bankruptcies, our firms clients have improved their credit, by removing practically every type of questionable negative item.
We will begin work on your case addressing each of the Items of concern and keep you posted once they have been successfully been taken care of.
BRINGING YOU GOOD CREDIT
Baby boomers Credit Repair Team leverages your consumer rights with our unparalleled experience to engage your individual creditors, and the credit bureaus.
LET’S WORK TOGETHER
Baby Boomers offer no-cost consultations where we will review with you all of your mortgage loans and give you straight answers on what your options are and the result of each option may be. You decide what is best for you and your family and we will work with you to solve your issues on the timeline that works for you.
What Makes Us Different
- Our clients’ interests always come first.
- Our experience shows that if we serve our clients well, our own success will follow.
- Our assets are our people, capital and reputation.
- If any of these is ever diminished, the last is the most difficult to restore. We are dedicated to complying fully with the letter and spirit of the laws, rules and ethical principles that govern us. Our continued success depends upon unswerving adherence to this standard.
- Our goal is to provide superior results to our customers.
- effectiveness, knowledge and experience is critical to achieving superior results, building our capital, and attracting and keeping our best people. Similar material in everyone of our employees align to our client’s needs.
- We take great pride in the professional quality of our work.
- We have an uncompromising determination to achieve excellence in everything we undertake. Though we may be involved in a wide variety and heavy volume of activity, we would, if it came to a choice, rather be best than biggest.
- We stress creativity and imagination in everything we do.
- While recognizing that the old way may still be the best way, we constantly strive to find a better solution to a client’s problems. Baby boomers prides itself on having pioneered many of the practices and techniques that have become standard in the industry.
- We make an unusual effort to identify and recruit the very best person for every job.
- Although our activities are measured in amounts dollars saved and made, we select our people one by one. In a service business, we know that without the best people, we cannot be the best firm.
- We offer our people the opportunity to move ahead more rapidly than is possible at most other places.
- Advancement depends on merit and we have yet to find the limits to the responsibility our best people are able to assume. For us to be successful, our men and women must reflect the diversity of the communities and cultures in which we operate. That means we must attract, retain and motivate people from many backgrounds and perspectives. Being diverse is not optional; it is what we must be.
- We stress teamwork in everything we do.
- While individual creativity is always encouraged, we have found that team effort often produces the best results. We have no room for those who put their personal interests ahead of the interests of the firm and its clients.
- The dedication of our people to Baby Boomers and the intense effort they give their jobs are greater than one finds in most other organizations.
- We think that this is an important part of our success.
- We consider our size an asset that we try hard to preserve.
- We want to be big enough to undertake the largest project that any of our clients could contemplate, yet small enough to maintain the loyalty, the intimacy and the esprit de corps that we all treasure and that contribute greatly to our success.
- We constantly strive to anticipate the rapidly changing needs of our clients and to develop new services to meet those needs.
- We know that the world of finance will not stand still and that complacency can lead to extinction.
- We regularly receive confidential information as part of our normal client relationships.
- To breach confidence or to use confidential information improperly or carelessly would be unthinkable.
- Our business is highly competitive, and we aggressively seek to expand our client relationships.
- However, we must always be fair competitors and must never denigrate other firms.
- Integrity and honesty are at the heart of our business.
We expect our people to maintain high ethical standards in everything they do, both in their work for Baby Boomers and in their personal lives.